Ugh

Ugh. I'm completely off track. I've been eating everything in sight, vegetables are hardly existent in my diet. It's all been microwave meals and takeout. I'm not even happy with it. It's not like I've been eating "good" bad for me food. That would be one thing. This is just lazy food, and it's costing me too much in my weight and my wallet. It's awful and it needs to stop. I need to count again and get back to the gym. Ugh. I would love to say I'm starting tomorrow. Maybe I am. But I feel like I keep declaring "That's it, I'm back on track tomorrow" and then tomorrow comes and I make more bad decisions. Ugh.

I can't remember what kicked my butt to get me to be on track for so long last year. Maybe it was the prospect of getting in shape for my music career, and now maybe I've lost focus since casting has gone so crapastically. But that's no good since I know I have multiple performances and possible auditions coming up in a few short months. So. Really, I need to get back on things, and I at least hope that Wednesday comes and I get myself back together.

This is absurd. I worked too hard to throw it in now that I've come this far. And it would suck out loud to get 1 pound away from under 200 only to gain everything back. Seriously, that would suck. So really, self, let's get it together.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Kel. Dust yourself off and jump back on. You've come so far.

    ReplyDelete