Beautiful times in San Francisco

Woo down one point five lbs this week. Sorta. Homer (my Homedics scale) couldn't quite make up his mind today with how much I lost this week, but 1.5 seems pretty safe to claim. Which is nice, especially since the opera this week has made my schedule so crazy. What is nice is I've still managed to eat semi-decently and get a bit of exercise in my days. It has been beautiful out and the opera theater is right in one of the most beautiful spots in SF, so it's been very pleasant walking/jogging/failing at running around the area.

Don't believe that it can be not foggy in San Francisco? Let me prove it to you!

Golden Gate is in this picture I swear

Alcatraz from the curvy pier

Fisherman's Wharf / Beachy area by Ghiradelli Square / Bay


These were taken with my phone so the quality isn't the greatest, but note how blue that sky is. Sometimes I love where I live. You know, when I'm not around the crazier parts of Market Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment