All spent

Well, that did it. Thursday night and I am flat out of my weekly "extra point" cushion. Want to know how to exhaust your points in 2 days? Here's how! Recital desserts, rum drinks, wine, giant lunch at DeLessio's, solid pasta dinner at friend's house, Smitten ice cream, and cookies for dessert while re-watching HP7.1. I mean, I could be overestimating in how much oil was used in everything (and now that I'm thinking about it, I probably am. What I recording would be a LOT of oil), but I think I'm underestimating on the amount of salad dressing I used and the value of the pasta sauce, so it all balanced out. Scariest part? I actually went to the gym today, and even with gym points, I'm still sunk. What I'm saying is I feel very well fed.

AND now it's time to get back in order. Maybe put some vegetables in my house? Shopping, perhaps? These would be good things. Man, I procrastinate on basic life sustenance like no one else I know.

OH WAIT! I had an Odwalla Superfoods drink after the gym. I just remembered this. Guess I'm over on points. Or does that count as pure fruits and veggies, so it's nothing? Am I over on points for the week, but not in that bad of a way because they were healthy-ish points? There isn't really any added sugar in that. It contains wheat grass and whatever "spirulina" is for crying out loud. I have to think a smoothie like that is not what's contributing to my overall jiggle.

(As far as I can tell wheat grass will turn you into a superhero if you consume it in large, properly freshly juiced quantities. I really have no idea what wheat grass does or why wheat grass should be better than any other kind of grass, because it all really looks the same to me. At the mini cafe at my gym they literally have a mini wheat grass lawn that lives near the juicer. The healthy barista cuts off chunks with scissors, feeds it through the juicer, and the "dry" discards come out through the front of the juicer...it's disgusting. Apparently it will save your life or something, but it looks really nasty and unappetizing.)

I am just chock full of tangents right now which probably means it's time for bed. So, getting back on track starts tomorrow, because I am so close to below 200 I can taste it, and it tastes like mini-chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches. Not sure why, but there you have it :) Good night, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment