Exploding is generally bad for your health

The update on the Whirling Hellstorm of Crap that is my housing situation is that I am moving out. On Thursday. I'll try to find another place, hopefully for not too much more rent in a more fun location. We'll see. I can't seem to nail down exactly who I'll be living with other than Viola Girl. The Hairdresser seemed interested in finding a place together, but she needs something immediately while Viola Girl won't be out here until August and since I'm homeless anyway would prefer to start paying closer to the August date. I'm perfectly happy to secure and August 1st lease in early July, couch surf until the opera I'm doing is over, and then GO HOME for the rest of July. I'm unemployed, I have to go back east for my cousin's wedding (no, no, the OTHER cousin wedding of the summer) anyway, might as well make a real thing of it.

Meanwhile, singing? Learning my rep? Getting myself in proper, working, singing order? I don't know what these things are anymore.

Also, healthy diet? Exercise? Huh? I lost last week because I was too stressed out to be hungry. So...yay? Not the way I'd prefer to do things. The dire combination of opera staging, packing, and stress as left my diet and physical well being so far down on the list I can hardly read it. But I can't really get too hard on myself about things like that right now. Yes, I'm disappointed that I'm not a super hero with the worlds most fantastic willpower, but if I worry and stress about anything else, I will actually explode. And that wouldn't be very good for my physical well being either. So I'll take my wine and my cookie and my unbalanced diet of non-meals throughout the day. And eventually I'll get back to the gym, but for now I'm not worrying about that. I'll just pack up my life in 4 days and then worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment