Marathon Monday! (Go Sheree!!)

Today was one of those super rare days where I worked out super hard, ate all my veggies, and had a very hard time eating my minimum points for the day. It was a nice change of pace from scrambling at dinner to makeup for my poor decisions earlier in the day.

But that is not the point of this post. This post is to give a huge shout out to Sheree Dunwell who is running in the Boston Marathon tomorrow. Sheree started this quest to Marathon Monday after losing a whole mess of weight and getting herself in shape. Now that she's looking good, she's doing some good. She's raised over $7500 for her charity Mass Mentoring Partnership. She's danced and bowled in a banana suit for this cause, and tomorrow she's going to bust her ass for 26.2 miles because she's a champion. Sheree, know that I'm cheering you on from across the country. You are incredible. And when you cross that finish line, I hope someone is waiting to cart you home in a wheelbarrow full of ice. Because you deserve it :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kelly!! I am just now seeing this post!!

    Thank you so so much, chickadee <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete